Everybody is raving about detox drinks, detoxification, and cleansing of the body these days.
But what exactly are they? Are they seriously good? Do they help you in internal cleansing? Do we have to buy separate detox tablets or ingredients from the market to make such drinks? This blog answers them all
What are Detox Drinks?
Detox drinks are beverages that are designed to help the body eliminate toxins and waste products. They typically contain a variety of ingredients that are believed to have detoxifying properties, such as fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices. Some of the most popular ingredients used in detox drinks include lemon, ginger, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar.
Are you bored of taking the same detox drinks every day, every week, or whatsoever.??
HERE WE SHARE MUST-TRY NEW AND REFRESHING DETOX DRINKS RECIPES
ORANGE AND GINGER DETOX DRINK
- Juice the orange and carrot separately.
- Pour the juice into a blender and add turmeric and ginger
- Blend for 30 seconds and then squeeze half lemon
- Strain and serve.
CUCUMBER DETOX COOLER
- Peel and chop the cucumbers - Always choose bright green color cucumbers that are fresh and healthy.
- Add Mint Leaves and lime juice - Fresh mint leaves give a rich flavor and taste to the drink while lemons are rich in vitamin C
- Blend, Sieve, and Serve
PINEAPPLE GINGER SLUSH
- Take 1/4 tsp Ginger, fresh root and 2 slices Lemon, and 6 cubes Pineapple
- Blend them together with water and ice
- Dont sieve it and enjoy
SECRET DRINK UNLOCKED
- Warm 12 to 16 ounces of water.
- Now all you have to do is add your ingredients. Start by adding 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your warm water.
- Then stir in ½ to 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, and a dash of cayenne pepper
Serve hot or cold. With honey or without.
WORLD FAMOUS TUMERIC AND CINNAMON MIX
- Boil 2-3 cups of water.
- Now all you have to do is add your ingredients. Start by adding 1 spoon of turmeric, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Give it a good boil, turn off the flame, and enjoy your detox drink after cooling it down.
GREEN TEA WITH A TWIST OF LEMON AND CINNAMON.
Add cinnamon powder and lemon to your prepared green tea to increase its antioxidant properties, which will help you to flush out the toxins in the body.
TRY THESE DETOX RECIPES OUT, THESE ARE EASILY PREPARED, EFFECTIVE, AND TASTEFUL
MOMS TIP - With the right ingredients and approach, detox drinks can be a great way to support your body's natural detoxification processes and you can reduce your body fat, improve your metabolism and stay active with internal glow.
LOVE AND SUPPORT ALWAYS..!!